Saturday, October 15, 2016

Instagram Q&A!

Hi everyone!

Well I've finally decided to do a Q&A! I was so glad to see the responses I got, and the creative questions you guys want me to answer! So let's get started!

@Spacesoarinstarwhirl asked: Favorite value resort?
I've never really stayed at a value resort before. I stayed at Disney's All Star Sports resort the night before boarding a Disney Cruise, but other than that I haven't gotten the chance to stay at a value resort! If I was to pick one though, I think it would be the Art of Animation Resort! I love seeing pictures of all of the different life size movie scenes you can walk right in to! Which is something I've always wanted to do! (Photo credit: @Tiffmink, one of my Disney blogger inspirations!)

@Dissneyyquotes asked: What camera do you use for pictures?
For most of my pictures, I use my Canon Power Shot SX60 HS with built in WiFi. I wasn't sure if I wanted a big camera (sometimes they can come with a hefty price tag), but I finally broke down and got it, and I'm so glad I did! But on occasion, I do use my IPhone 5C for photos as well! You'd be surprised at some of the great shots you can capture with just a little old phone camera! Great question!

@Just_disneythings asked: Favorite park and why?
Magic Kingdom! So much magic and happiness in one place, and so many great memories from visiting there! Being there just transports you to a whole new world!

@Fantasmicfive asked: Favorite attraction at each park?
Magic Kingdom: Mickey's Philharmagic
EPCOT: Soarin'
Hollywood Studios: Rockin' Rollercoaster
Animal Kingdom: Kali River Rapids


@Just_disneythings asked: Top 5 Disney must dos?
Wow, great question! There are so many fantastic things to do at the Disney Parks and Restorts, and I think that is probably one of the reasons why I love traveling there so much! No matter how many times you go, there is always something new to experience! But I would have to say my top 5 Disney must dos are..
1. Walk around Main Street USA and look at all of the beautiful details. From the castle, to the greenery, this part of Magic Kingdom just takes my breath away. There are so many details that, even after visiting numerous times, I still can't get enough of.
2. Watch Wishes and Celebrate The Magic on a warm Florida night. There's nothing like watching these two amazing show with a Disney treat in hand and you're loved ones surrounding you.
3. Visit Epcot's World Showcase and experience a piece of many different countries and cultures from all over the world. Amazing!
4. Ride Soarin'. So breathtaking and surreal.
5. Visit the Boardwalk resort! It's shoreline charm and Disney magic sweeps you off your feet and takes you somewhere like never before. I have so many great memories from strolling around this gorgeous resort. (Above photo credits: @Taliedelemere)

@King_of_Epcot asked: Most underrated Disney movie(s)?
Another really good question! My favorite Disney movie of all time is Enchanted, and I think it's definitely underappreciated! The amount of nods to Disney characters and movies is unreal, and it is SO funny! So that is at the top of my list, but some of my other favorite underrated Disney films include Wreck It- Ralph, Tomorrowland, Meet the Robinsons, and Hercules!

@Just_disneythings asked: If you could change one thing about each Disney park, what would you choose and why?
Hmmm... There's isn't much I would change about the Disney Parks. But if I really think hard here are my decisions...
Magic Kingdom: BRING BACK THE MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE! Ah I love this parade to death and was so sad to see it leave earlier this month. I grew up listening to the soundtrack for this parade, and it's such a shame that it had to leave.  (Photo credit: @Parksdisneyblog)
EPCOT: How about more modes on Mission Space? I know it sounds like a weird request, but this is one of my favorite rides in Future World, and I would love it if there was an even more intense round (or even more adventures) then just the green and orange level. Kind of like Star Tours.
Animal Kingdom: More restaurants. This is the one place I feel Disney lacks in their dining. We can never spend a full day at AK because we run out of restaurants to go to! Yes, I may have a picky family, but in comparison to the plentiful table service and quick service restaurants in all of the three other parks, I feel Animal Kingdom is lacking just a bit in that area.
Hollywood Studios: Maybe more organized? I know Hollywood Studios is in the middle of a ton of renovations right now with the new Star Wars and Toy Story land, but I always get very lost in this park. Hollywood & Vine (The Disney Channel character restaurant) is in a completely different area than the Disney Jr. Stage Show. Or Star Tours is on the complete opposite side of the park as the Star Wars Launch Bay (Where you meet Chewbacca and Kylo Ren). It's just confusing to me at times.

@Stacipratt asked: Who's your favorite Disney character?!
Ah! This is so hard! Well I would have to say my favorite Disney Princess is Cinderella. I think I look a lot like her, and I am so inspired by her and her morals. Cinderella is nice to everyone she meets, regardless of what they look like or how they act towards her. She's never condescending or rude, and no matter how hard things got, she stayed optimistic and never gave up on her dreams. I think that is so inspiring, and it's something I try to strive for every day. But character wise, I think it's a tie between Woody (from Toy Story) and Jack Kelly (From the musical Newsies... If Disney musicals count...). So I hope that answers your question!

@King_of_Epcot asked: Favorite year to visit a Disney park?
I don't know if I necessarily have a favorite year to visit the Disney parks, but I think it was probably 2015. I got to experience the Coolest Summer Ever event, and I got to go on a fantastic Disney Cruise to Alaska! But more generally, I think any year you have an important accomplishment to celebrate is a great chance to visit Walt Disney World! From your graduation, to a birthday, Disney always seems extra magical when you have something to celebrate! (Photo credit: @albatchelder)

 And with that, I conclude my first Instagram Q&A! I hope you all enjoyed reading my answers as much as I did writing them! Comment down below the answer you thought was the most interesting, and be sure to check out @Eye_Love_WDW and @FantasmicFive on Instagram. Have a magical day!✨

No comments:

Post a Comment