Monday, February 20, 2017

Happy Birthday Magical Day Blog!

It's hard to believe that it's been one year since Magical Day Blog went live for the first time. It has been such a fantastic experience being able to have a platform where I can express my love of Disney; not just through photos and captions, but through stories and articles. This June marks three years on Instagram as @Eye_Love_WDW and one year since the creation of the @FantasmicFive with my four best friends. It's crazy to think about how far we've all come since then! I am so thankful for the community this blog has built up and those of you who check out this blog every week! Whether you've been here since the very beginning, or this is your first time, I am so grateful that you have stopped by and I am able to add a little bit of magic to your day!
To many more years of Magical Day Blog, and thank you for a fantastic first year! Have a magical day!✨

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Thanks for adding a little magic to my day!

    ReplyDelete