Saturday, February 25, 2017

Cassell Tees Review & Sponsorship!

   This past month, I had the honor of connecting with Melissa and Rhett over at Cassell tees, their new Disney merchandise company. They have a great variety of products: tees, phone cases, pillows, mugs, and hats, all catered to our favorite Disney Parks references, songs, and quotes! I was so fortunate to receive one of my new favorite Disney apparel items from them, their Wishes Will Come True tee! Check it out!

When I opened the box, the first thing that I noticed was how bright and vibrant the shirt's color is! Most shirts look different online or in photographs, but the bright cherry red color of Cassell Tee's shirt is beautiful and exquisite! Their graphic is beautiful too, so clear and crisp, it was so great photographing it and getting to capture this design on film!

Next up, the fit. At first glance, it just looks like a regular tee. But it's honestly so much more than that! It feels relaxed, while also hugging my curves a bit, and ending down a little longer than my waist! I prefer to have my shirts lay longer on my body because of my shorter torso. I wear a medium, and prefer to have a more fitted feel to them. This shirt is perfect!

I love this shirt so much because it is something I would wear walking around the parks or in my day to day life. It's simple enough that it doesn't scream "disney" but it reminds me of my absolute favorite show at the Disney Parks, Wishes Nighttime Spectacular. I was so sad to find out that it was ending at the Magic Kingdom, but I am lucky enough now to have this shirt to remind me of it when I need a little extra magic in my day.

I know SO many people in the disney community who would love their merchandise because it is simple and clean, yet beautiful and fun! They have such a large variety of options to choose from, and are constantly growing. From mugs to phone cases, pillows to raglans, Cassell Tees has everything you could hope for in an up-in-coming Disney merchandise company!

One of the first things I learned when I started talking with these two is that their main goal is to have a shop with unique options, and to always be open! Also, they release new "all over" printed tees EVERY SINGLE WEEK and are currently working on tee designs featuring some of our favorite night shows too! I personally love their variety, and another plus, they do custom orders! I was so flattered that they wanted to partner with me, and I get the opportunity to share this with all of you! And for being a follower of Magical Day Blog, you can use the code eye_love_wdw to get 10% off your order! I hope you all check out Cassell Tees on instagram @casselltees and at their website, https://www.casselltees.com/

Have A Magical Day!
Photography above by me.
 @eye_love_wdw
@Fantasmicfive


No comments:

Post a Comment